Has anyone here heard of the brand “Sukin”? I’ve been using it for quite a while now (I think possibly a year?) and it’s actually the only brand I use currently to wash and moisturise my face. Since I’ve been using it I’ve noticed a dramatic difference in my skin’s texture and colour. I generally have quite oily acne prone skin and I feel it’s been very difficult to find products that are suited to my skin type. I’ve tried many products but none of them have worked as well as Sukin. Please keep in mind that what works for me may not work as well for you. This is my experience with Sukin that I am sharing to you so I hope it may help in some way!
Everytime I used to remove my makeup my skin would always be very red and blotchy. My skin is very acne prone and I felt that the facial cleansers and creams I used previously were not really doing anything to prevent my oilyness, redness or acne. I felt that products I had used in the past left my face feeling tight whenever I washed it. I saw this brand randomly when I was browsing priceline and decided to try it. I had never really heard of Sukin before but was pleasantly surprised when I started seeing results. I feel that I get a reduced number of pimples .. sometimes I have no pimples at all.
Currently I’m using:
1. Sukin Sensative Cleansing Lotion
2. Sukin Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream
3. Sukin Sensative Calming Night Cream
4. Sukin Purifying Clay Masque
1. The Sukin Sensative Cleansing Lotion I used twice a day when I wash my face in the morning as well as at night. It makes me face feel soft and clean without the ‘tight’ effect I sometimes get from other cleansers. I previously used the regular Sukin Cleansing Lotion but I feel that this one is more gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin.
2. This day cream I use immediately after I was my face and it helps to prep my skin before I apply my primer and the rest of my makeup!
3. After washing my face at night I apply this to my face and it minimises oil build up overnight whilst also minimising redness. Previously when I was not using this product I would wake up with a layer of oil on my face as well as a couple of pimples. I feel like this cream actually helps to stop pimples from forming and developing further overnight aswell!
4. Every week or so after cleansing I apply this masque over my face. I feel like it helps to boost my skin and reduces redness and bumps. After 15minutes I remove the mask with water and my skin feels very soft and refreshed!